Pages

26 March 2012

Postcard


Finished the little creature a few days ago but I wanted to see if I changed my mind about it before posting, but I don't think I have!

It's been a crazy past few days, I've been on the road with my family for most of it. First visiting my sisters would be college in the mountains of New York [so beautiful but very very isolated] and then back down here to Columbus to start the final stretch of classes before graduation. Scary and exciting! So hopefully more good things will be popping up around here for you all to see.

4 comments:

  1. did you try the creature red/pink? the value of the purple/greens are very close. just a thought :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to try it out!

      Delete
  2. This looks really cool. I really love the colors and the trees.
    :)

    ReplyDelete