30 September 2011

B Movie Posters

Here was one of the projects I worked on the past two weeks. My first idea is the first piece in this post but my teacher mentioned about trying out some pos/neg pieces with a centralized vampire creature. Since I don't usually do something like that I decided to take it as an extra exercise on the side. In the end my first idea flopped and is all sorts of messed up and the pos/neg pieces came out really well. These were suppose to be B movie posters with titles we got assigned. The title I got was "Attack Of The Bloodsucking Cave Vampires." The kind of empty spaces in each poster would be were the type would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment